WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES MADE?
All our Slice Avenue tops, skirts and dresses are made in Sydney, Australia.
WHAT TYPE OF FABRIC DO YOU USE?
The fabric for our dresses, skirts and racerback tops is made from regenerated nylon or polyester from either pre- and post-consumer waste or from single use plastic bottles. Our aim is to turn waste problems into fashion. All our other garments are made from sustainable textiles.
CAN I USE TWO DISCOUNT CODES FOR ONE ORDER?
Unfortunately you are only able to use one discount code per order.
Please leave a note at check-out if you have purchased our clothes as a gift. All purchases arrive in a beautiful gift box. Please let us know the occasion and your message and we will include a card with a hand written note.
Pre-order allows you to order the product prior to its official launch date.
In addition to our usual terms and conditions, the following terms apply to pre-orders:
- You are required to pay the full purchase price of the item at the time of pre-ordering.
- When the pre-ordered item is in stock we will advise you via email.
- We aim to deliver pre-ordered items as soon as possible after receiving them.
- Our usual estimated delivery times will apply from when the pre-ordered stock is available.
- You may cancel your pre-order anytime prior to receiving the confirmation of shipping email from us, by emailing email@example.com
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY CLOTHES?
Please refer to our Care Instructions.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE I AM?
Please refer to our Size Guide or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
Please refer to our Shipping Policy.
CAN I RETURN MY ORDER?
Please refer to our Returns Policy.